Is it finally time to get the long overdue payback
Are you getting frustrated from the manipulation and want to know how to get revenge on a Narcissist? I can fully understand you might be at the point of getting your well-deserved payback, especially because nobody wants to talk about it; it’s even worse that nobody understands the severity of the narcissism meaning
Egotistical, delusional, impossible, abusive, liar, greedy, cheater, egomaniac, whining, hypocrite, arrogant, selfish, self-loving, psychotic, conceited, insulting, shallow, back-stabbing, sadistic, condescending, bully, and so on. I’m sure those descriptions sound very familiar to you.
It’s unfortunate that narcissist parenting means that you are alone in the help for your family. Family court will not listen to you. Furthermore, you will possibly be searching on how to inflict narcissistic injury one of many frightening attacks from a narcissistic personality
My child’s Mother, the female psychopath nightmare has been using her delusional manipulation on us for years; I now understand the patterns she lives by and the safest way to protect us from her abuse.
Parental alienation comes at you quick, and learning how to deal with it is important for your child’s health and your up and coming journey. With that being said, I have 5 ways to make them cringe inside just as they have done to you and your children.
5 real tactics on how to get revenge on a Narcissist
1. Showing Positivity
Narcissistic personality disorder is becoming a nightmare for those of us that are trying to protect our children. I have my own experience with narcissist parenting is common to many parents that have asked for help.
- This will make them eat their negativity like a cold dinner they were expecting to be hot
- The child will see this and learn from your actions.
- Two birds with one stone: you are protecting your child’s mental health and your own at the same time
2. Ask them if they need any help
- This is tough, especially if you are already paying child support. This will show that you aren’t bothered by their greedy self loving actions.
- The children, of course. They begin to see the parent they should be later on in life. Narcissist parenting involves a lot of swallowing your pride for your children.
3. Drop your child off in brand new clothes
- Another tough one because the clothes probably won’t come back. I have been doing this for years, and it pays off as my daughter notices this. A sadistic form of parental alienation they can easily master.
- You know your children will be warm, and looking fresh regardless
- You will show that you aren’t petty. Narcissist parenting takes a lot of patience,
4. Show Empathy
- Your children will turn out just like the other parent if you don’t show empathy
- Your children need at least one stable parent, so be that excellent parent and shield your children from negativity
5. Continue to better yourself is key to a Narcissist revenge
- You need to heal. Understanding the battered meaning and narcissistic meaning is a good start.
- Knowledge is power. Take advantage of understanding what you are up against, and how you can minimize the abuse. Ultimately, issues such as narcissistic triangulation can be devastating if you are not properly educated on the complex manipulation tactics.
- Avoiding all hovering, manipulation, idolizing. and most importantly not igniting the vicious narcissistic rage in court is part of the healing process.
- Stay busy, hit the gym and focus on what matters. You and your children.
if you are still asking how to get revenge on a Narcissist I can tell you this: It will only eat away at your own soul and they don’t care. However, you will lose yourself if you are wanting to play dirty with your Demonic ex spouse
My all time favorite, and creative ways of disarming a narcissist – This is the book that truly taught me how to act. I would be frustrated and I could not understand why somebody would not want to co parent.
I highly recommend you start expanding your knowledge on tactics to protect your children. In particular the Gray Rock Method it is a great read and healthy for everybody in your family.
Take the hideous experience of getting Narcissist revenge and use it to your advantage
Luckily, you are able to take such a horrible experience and learn so much about yourself. However, it can also tear you apart.
Your children will learn sadistic actions from both of you if you react and engage with a delusional parent. It’s exactly what the cold manipulator wants out of you. Drama and chaos is like breathing to a Narcissist.
Don’t feed the negative supply to an unreasonable person
At last, a narcissistic parent will never be a team player, Stop thinking that they will see it your way or that they will finally act civil. Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is painful, but I have made light of it by having an even greater bond with our child.
Seeking how to get revenge on a Narcissist will only add fuel to the fire. These people have no feelings, they do not care what you do to them, because they will always be one up
Parallel parenting with a Narcissist
If contact is necessary, the safest way to protect your children from subtle abuse, is using the Gray Rock Method. It has been an absolute gem for protecting my daughter from the narcissistic abuse symptoms.
My narcissistic ex spouse chose her own lonely world, but I will continue to shield and protect our daughter as well as teach her how to be a good person. I hope you all will do the same because if you don’t teach them, you are part of the problem and not the solution.
I’m telling you this because I want to spare you some unnecessary pain, confusion and manipulation. Covert narcissists infiltrate your mind.