Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an extremely infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus and you will find out how narcissism in your life will negatively impact your mental health.
Most people that are infected will have mild to moderate respiratory illness and will come away from it just fine without special treatment.
However, older people, and those with certain medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
The coronavirus spreads primarily through saliva or liquid from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
It’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette and use safe social distancing
At this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19.
A Narcissist will be a nightmare in our lives with or without the added trouble. People with a narcissistic personality will use COVID-19 to their advantage.
I call it the, “narcissistic coronavirus” but the mind games will be played no matter the scare of the year with this personality disorder.
With that being said, add a little fun into the mix and watch an adult child play.
Narcissism and the coronavirus pandemic is nothing more than a perfect game of supply to a Narcissist.
Attention and sympathy is extremely simple during these times which is a perfect stepping stone to your misery.
You better believe the, “i’m scared” tactic will be used as a toxic hook to the children and everybody close to you.
Your attempts to communicate about the safety of your children will be looked at as, “harassment” as narcissists will smile inside while watching you boil with anger.
The latest pandemic and scare will bring numerous allegations against you.
A narcissist will see this like a shark seeing blood in water and go directly towards it.
Allegations in court calling you unfit to parent your children, and even neglect with calls to child protection.
A covert narcissist is likely to go to the farthest extent with false allegations.
Destroying a narcissist ex is your best bet.
With that being said, even if you are outside of the courtroom a Narcissist will use the coronavirus pandemic to rattle your mental health.
Using smear campaigns and even calls directly to you, you will be harassed and told how to take care of your children.
Moreover, your children can be used as a weapon to easily keep you from them. Learning how to outplay their games is crucial.
Tactics like “social distancing” narcissists will use to not drop them off to you on your parenting days.
While in a Narcissist’s care, parental alienation will be full swing as they tell the children false reasons as to why you didn’t show up to pick them up.
Finally, a book that answers every question ever asked about narcissists. Drew Keys, founder of the acclaimed Light’s House.org, reveals the inside secrets to the frustrating and crazy-making games narcissists play — and reveals the ins and outs of how (and why) they do what they do.
During a time of panic, I know how hard it is to deal with a Narcissist that only wants to make your life hell.
However, we must always put our emotions to the side so we can protect our children and our mental health.
Dealing with narcissistic personality disorder means having the right support groups to make sure you are staying healthy.
You will need help during this crisis and there are ways to protect your family from a narcissistic personality.
Mental health support for dealing with Narcissists
The coronavirus pandemic is hard enough, nobody knows what is true or false.
Don’t make it harder on yourself by falling into the dark toxic realm of narcissism. It’s what they want.
You can learn more about how to handle a Narcissist with secret techniques used in your daily routines by clicking below!
In this bundle you will find 7 books:
- Narcissist: Understanding Narcissism and the Personality Disorder. How to Handle and Deal with a Narcissistic Relationship. Start the abuse Recovery and Take your Revenge by Becoming his Nightmare.
- Narcissistic Abuse: The Complete Guide for Narcissist Abuse Recovery Cycle. Heal from Toxic Relationships after Covert Emotional Abuse. How to Handle and Deal with Personality Disorder & Take Revenge
- Dealing with a Narcissist: Narcissistic Relationships with Ex Partner, Boss, Co-workers, Husband, Father and Mother. Healing and Recovery from Hidden Psychological and Emotional Abuse in your Family
- Narcissistic Mother: Relationship between a Narcissist Mother with Personality Disorder and her Daughter. How to Handle the Recovery after Emotional Abuse in your Family. Father’s and Children Role
- Dating a Narcissist: How to Kill a Narcissist at the Very First Date. Set Boundaries to Avoid a Nightmare and Becoming Psychopath free. Dating after the Narcissistic Abuse. Recovery and Healing
- Divorcing and Healing from a Narcissist: Narcissistic Hidden Abuse and Recovery. Co-Parenting after the Trauma of a Destructive Marriage. Advice for Your Healing Heart and Soul
- Gaslighting: The Narcissistic Gaslight Effect. How to Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive Narcissist with His Favorite Tools. Recovery and Heal from Emotional Abuse and Toxic Relationships.