How to outplay a Narcissist with revenge
Frustrations from the manipulation games are driving you nuts and you want to know how to get revenge and outplay the mind games?
I can fully understand you are at the point of getting your well-deserved payback. With that being said, everyday I am asked the best way to taking revenge on a Narcissist.
Nobody wants to talk about your problems and it’s even worse that nobody understands the severity of a narcissistic personality disorder you have been oh so lucky to stumble upon.
It’s that they made us look and feel as if there is something wrong with us for feeling hurt and angry over being treated this way and make themselves out to be the victims. It’s that they move on so quickly, completely unscathed by a relationship that left us in emotional tatters.
Why can’t people see the real side of your Narcissist like you? You are likely to see them as:
I could go on……and……on….
It may be obvious, but if you don’t have kids and don’t have to go through narcissist parenting than we all envy you.
Why? because going “no contact” doesn’t work when there are children involved. Every day narcissistic supply is needed for them to even function.
Plain and simple.
There are much more complex methods to learn and use in the hopes to protect our children.
With that being said, co parenting with a Narcissist is the most dangerous. You unknowingly will be joining in on the child abuse seeking female Narcissist revenge
This is right where your Narcissist wants you.
Narcissism secret involving abusive parents
Perhaps you are the child in this situation, and you are wondering the best way to get subtle revenge on your parents?
Your narcissistic parent will probably try and make you feel guilty to get an angry response; the very first stage in their abusive cycle.
When they get that response, they will play the guilt card.
the best narcissist revenge is to not pay any mind. Without that control, they will become angry.
No contact is the best revenge in itself. It is your best bet, at least until you are old enough to save money to get away from the madness.
I learned long ago to never wrestle with a pig, you will get dirty. Besides, the pig likes it
The best way to win the game is to not play.
How to get revenge on a narcissistic Sociopath
It’s no secret that there are many dangerous traits in a narcissistic Sociopath, so you will want to approach getting revenge with care.
Not only do these narcissist demons lack empathy, they also have the added grandiose self-admiration. This is a deadly mix of destruction.
You need to get away from these sadistic people, and do not try to help them or change them.
With that being said, here are other ways to getting revenge on a narcissistic Sociopath:
- Ignore them; staying no contact
- Raise awareness on your experience to help others
- Live your life and stay busy
- Be successful.
- Be happy knowing they couldn’t make you their pathetic victim for life.
The most important one is to be happy because even though they won’t show it, it kills them inside to know you are most likely the only one that got away.
Seeking female narcissist revenge
It is very easy to unknowingly abuse your own children at the hands of a female Narcissist that is causing you pain in family court.
You know you are the better parent, and your children should see the demon that you finally exposed. Narcissist no contact revenge is the first thing on your mind?
Getting revenge on a Narcissist is extremely common.
Rightfully so, you might obsessively force feed this to your children in hopes for your sanity to finally return.
Your intentions might mean well, but obsessively doing this is extremely damaging to the children’s mental health.
You are forcing them to pick sides between two people they love, and this will only turn against you as the Narcissist uses you as their puppet to play the “victim” game; painting your picture as the crazy one….again.
Clearly, this puts you back to square one.
Getting crushing revenge on a Narcissist by inflicting narcissistic injury
Furthermore, you will learn how stunning it is to inflict narcissistic injury. This might seem like taking revenge on a Narcissist until your children are their new sadistic narcissistic supply; sucked into the abusive cycle of idealize-devalue-discard.
My child’s narcissistic Mother has been using her delusional manipulation on us for years.
Learning more about narcissistic triangulation I now understand the patterns she lives by and the safest way to protect us from her abuse.
Research on the differences of Sociopath vs Psychopath is recommended, as approaches vary depending on the narcissistic personality.
Parental alienation comes at you quick, and learning how to deal with it is important for your child’s health, and your journey of healing from narcissistic abuse.
With that being said, I know all about seeking and taking revenge on a Narcissist.
I have 5 ways to make them cringe inside just as they have done to you and your children.
5 best ways to get revenge and crush a Narcissist
Narcissistic personality disorder is a nightmare for those of us that are trying to protect our children, so staying positive is not easy to do.
I have my own experience with a personality disorder that is common to so many parents that have asked for help.
Here are 5 unique ways to get revenge on a Narcissist:
1. Staying Positive
- This will make them eat their negativity like a cold dinner they were expecting to be hot
- The child will see this and learn from your actions.
- Two birds with one stone: you are protecting your child’s mental health and your own at the same time
2. Ask them if they need any help
- This is tough. Clearly, especially if you are already paying child support. This will show that you aren’t bothered by their greedy self loving actions.
- The children, of course. They begin to see the parent they should be later on in life. Narcissist parenting involves a lot of swallowing your pride for your children.
3. Drop your child off in brand new clothes
- Another tough one because the clothes probably won’t come back. I have been doing this for years, and it pays off as my daughter notices this. A sadistic form of parental alienation they can easily master.
- You know your children will be warm, and looking fresh regardless
- You will show that you aren’t petty. Narcissist parenting takes a lot of patience.
4. Show Empathy
- Your children will turn out just like the other parent if you don’t show empathy
- Your children need at least one stable parent, so be that excellent parent and shield your children from negativity
5. Continuing to better yourself is the best way to understanding how to get revenge on a Narcissist
- You need to heal. Understanding the narcissistic meaning is a good start.
- Knowledge is power. Take advantage of understanding what you are up against, and how you can minimize the abuse.
- Avoiding all hovering, manipulation, idolizing. and most importantly not igniting the vicious narcissistic rage in court is part of the healing process.
- Stay busy, hit the gym and focus on what matters. You and your children.
Take the hideous experience of getting revenge on a Narcissist and use it to your advantage
If you are still asking how to get revenge on a Narcissist I can tell you this: It will only eat away at your own soul and they don’t care.
However, you will lose yourself if you are wanting to play dirty with your demonic ex spouse. With that being said, you are only joining in on the abuse.
Disarming a narcissist is something that you need to study, read and obsess with as this sick disorder will ruin your life.
I am glad I finally have the knowledge to protect our daughter from this vicious monster that has been put onto our family.